Financial Data Transformation
The Financial Data Transformation Priority Area is focused on building a data-centric environment to promote public trust in financial management, transparency, and accountability of Federal dollars that meets user needs while minimizing reporting burden, and orients the business of government around data.
The Financial Data Transformation Priority Area strategic approach is featured below:Enlarge
- Office of Management & Budget
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Defense
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Energy
- Social Security Administration
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Join our Community! Results-Oriented Accountability for Grants Community of Practice
- Federal members: to join, use your .gov or .mil email address to email email@example.com.
- Non-federal members: to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org