The Financial Assistance Priority Area focuses on maximizing the value of grant funding by applying a risk-based, data-driven framework that balances compliance requirements with demonstrating successful results for the American taxpayer.
The Financial Assistance Priority Area strategic approach is featured below:Enlarge
Below is the Executive Steering Committee organizational structure for the Financial Assistance Priority Area:Enlarge
The Executive Steering Committee membership for the Financial Assistance Priority Area includes:
- Office of Management and Budget
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Federal Assistance Committee for E-Government Co-Chairs
Join our Community! Results-Oriented Accountability for Grants Community of Practice
- Federal members: to join, use your .gov or .mil email address to email email@example.com.
- Non-federal members: to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org