This page includes financial assistance resources with a focus on grants management, including Result-Oriented Accountability for Grants.
Read News Flash
The Grants Executive Steering Committee under the CFOC is pursuing work to accomplish the goal of maximizing the value of grant funding by applying a risk-based, data-driven framework that balances compliance requirements with demonstrating successful results for the American taxpayer. To support this goal, the ESC has developed four strategies as outlined on the Initiatives page to achieve the 2030 vision and outcomes articulated below:
The CFO Council Grants Executive Steering Committee membership includes:
- Office of Management and Budget
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Federal Assistance Committee for E-Government Co-Chairs
Join our Community! Results-Oriented Accountability for Grants Community of Practice
- Federal members: to join, use your .gov or .mil email address to email email@example.com.
- Non-federal members: to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org