What was the Council on Financial Assistance Reform?
OMB M-17-26, Reducing Burden for Federal Agencies by Rescinding and Modifying, rescinded the COFAR. The group’s policy priorities will now be considered part of the President’s Management Agenda and in the CFO Council. A sub-group may be formed on an as-needed basis to address specific initiatives. The Financial Assistance Committee for E-Government (FACE), will remain operational.
- OMB Memorandum M-12-01 Establishing the COFAR
- CONTROLLER ALERT: Reducing Burden for Federal Agencies by Rescinding Grants Management Related Requirements
- Financial Assistance Career Roadmap Report
- OMB Blog
- To apply for a Federal Grant please visit: Grants.gov to find opportunities and SAM.gov to register prior to applying.
- To see how the Federal government spends its money, and who receives financial assistance please visit USASpending.gov.
- Federal Financial Management Assistance Management Act of 1999
- DATA ACT
- OMB Treasury Federal Spending Transparency Website
- Executive Order 13576 -Delivering an Efficient, Effective, and Accountable Government
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act
UNIFORM GUIDANCE RESOURCES
- 2 CFR 200 - Uniform Guidance(Note: the CFR will be updated to reflect the technical corrections and changes to agency regulations after the December 26th effective date.)
- Joint Interim Final Rule Implementing the Uniform Guidance (xx FR xxxx)
- Blog Post Announcing Implementation of the Uniform Guidance
- Uniform Guidance Crosswalk for Federal agency Exceptions and Additions
- Preamble and original Federal Register Notice for Uniform Guidance (78 FR 78589)
- Frequently Asked Questions- updated as of July 2017
- Uniform Guidance Crosswalk from Predominant Source in Existing Guidance (29 pages, 442 kb)
- Uniform Guidance Crosswalk to Predominant Source in Existing Guidance (10 pages, 282 kb)
- Uniform Guidance Cost Principles Text Comparison (174 pages, 1.62 mb)
- Uniform Guidance Audit Requirements Text Comparison (46 pages, 731 kb)
- Uniform Guidance Definitions Text Comparison (76 pages, 476 kb)
- Uniform Guidance Administrative Requirements Text Comparison (123 pages, 1 mb)
- M-13-17 Next Steps in the Evidence and Innovation Agenda
- M-14-17 Metrics for Uniform Guidance