Introducing the CXO Fellows Program Graduate Cohort of 2023
The CXO Fellows Program is proud to announce 96 federal employees have graduated from the program.
The FY23 Fellows come from 27 agencies and 41 states. During the program, they attended 19 development sessions and conducted 10 brown bag presentations. In addition, 72% of the Fellows received personal coaching and 10% were promoted.
Founded on the principles of mentorship, innovation, and excellence, the CXO Fellows Program has helped develop these Fellows into visionary leaders who will go on to shape government for the better. The Fellows, who were chosen for the program because they showed strong leadership potential, were trained in leadership, communication, and networking.
The CXO Fellow Program is designed to challenge and transform participants. Fellows engage in cutting-edge coursework, collaborate on real-world projects, and receive guidance from seasoned mentors.
While in the program, the Fellows also learned more about five of the mission support areas across government—acquisition, data, financial management, human capital, and information technology. Their goal is to use their government-wide perspective to help their own agency meet its mission.
This cohort consisted of a diverse group of employees from various backgrounds and industries, and has continued the program’s legacy with their own exceptional contributions. Through group projects and collaborations, the Fellows addressed critical societal issues, contributed to economic growth, and championed innovation in their respective industries. They aren’t just remarkable for their individual accomplishments, they also made a significant impact on the government working together as a whole. As they embark on their new journeys, we can’t help but anticipate the impact they will continue to have on the future of the Federal Government.
To be considered for the CXO Fellows Program, applicants must be:
- Employed in the acquisition, financial management, human capital, information technology, or data functions.
- Employed as a GS09, GS10, GS11, GS12, or GS13.
- Approved by the applicant’s agency supervisor.
- Located within the United States of America. Applicants are no longer required to be stationed in the Washington, D.C. area.
Additional Information about the program:
- The program remains 100% virtual.
- Applicants can apply within the United States.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to receive one-on-one coaching.
- Fellows stay in their respective agencies throughout the year.
- Development sessions take place about twice per month, on Fridays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
- On average, Fellows spend about 15 to 20 hours per month participating in Fellowship activities.
- Participants are required to attend 75% of the sessions to receive a Certificate of Completion.
For more information about the CXO Fellows Program go to our website.