The Federal Real Property Council's strategic approach is featured below:Enlarge
Below is the governance structure for the Federal Real Property Council:Enlarge
- Action 1: National Strategy Addendum. Develop an implementation plan for the National Strategy Addendum and initiate all required actions by the end of the calendar year 2020.
- Action 2: Capital Planning. Develop guidance to implement the capital planning policy (M-20-3) issued in November 2019.
- Action 3: FIBF Business Process and Data Standards. Standardize data elements and business processes to improve existing agency real property data systems and data quality to support management decision-making.
- Action 4: FASTA Implementation. Implement FASTA as required by the statute.
- Action 5: Legislative Reform. Include the expansion of GSA disposal authority in the budget and continue identifying opportunity for reform.