We are a dynamic team of problem solvers providing cross-functional support to the CFOC and the related initiatives. We deliver streamlined meeting management, communications, resources, cross-council coordination, and project and program management support.
Focus and Function
Administrative Functions in Support of the CFO Council
- Logistics. Work to ensure CFO Council members can focus on the objectives instead of the meeting logistics.
- Communications. Develop well-crafted messaging and materials to support the various CFO Council initiatives and projects.
- Resources. Provide access to a wide range of data collection and meeting support tools for the CFO Council meetings and working groups.
Coordination Across Government
- Cross-council coordination. Connect with other government-wide councils to expand our knowledge base and extend our reach.
- Cross-agency connections. Coordinate engagement with government agencies on CFO Council topics.
Initiative and Project Management in Support of the CFO Council Priorities
- Outreach. Share and distribute summaries and outputs for CFO Council projects and initiatives.
- Meeting support. Oversee logistics for working group meetings for select CFO Council projects and initiatives.
- Project Management. Support the CFO Council discussions and implementation plans for select CFO Council projects and initiatives with project plans, documentation, and maintenance of outputs.
If you are interested in learning more about the Chief Financial Officers Council or discussing our resources, please reach out to us at CFOC.email@example.com!